Part Time Marketing Intern / Marketer
LGS - Crestcom in Plano, TX, USA
$8 to $12 Hourly (plus commission)
Why Work Here?
Entrepreneurial, small business. Work directly with the Owner/President. B2B. Opportunity to contribute. Mentoring. Join programs.
WHY THIS INTERNSHIP?
If you are looking for a fast paced, flexible and supportive place to learn and see how a small business operates, if you want to share your ideas and provide input, if you want to help grow sales, and carefully try new marketing initiatives over time, if you are willing to do a variety of tasks, if you want to help sales and if you want to come t o customer events (classes) and learn from one of the best management and leadership training solutions in the market, and if you want to both receive mentorship from a highly experienced senior executive and give your own mentorship and creativity to the business, if you want to see how a small and entrepreneurial business operates..
Then apply to the link at the bottom of this description, after reading it.
Leadership Growth Systems (LGS) is a Crestcom licensee, an entrepreneur led company growing the Texas presence, starting in the DFW area. You will be working with the business owner directly, who is responsible to show you what you need to know and help you progress.
Crestcom is a global training and management development company working with businesses in 60 countries across the globe to help their managers deliver real results, while building great workplaces for people.
WHY WE NEED YOU AS OUR INTERN
We have grown since launching in Texas 1.5 years ago and we need you to take us to our next stage of growth. You will be the right person if you are flexible, proactive, positive and resilient, like having fun, very trustworthy and ethical, passion for helping businesses become great places to work, have self-drive and motivation, passion for learning and willing to take on diverse roles and activities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will start by putting together weekly sales campaigns requiring organization and discipline to meet deadlines.
As you learn more about the business, you will have the opportunity to expand your involvement based on performance based additional responsibilities and in the following potential marketing and communications activities - examples:
* You are driven to meet your deadlines and commitments
* Assist with updating social media and digital marketing production, using tools and resources already in place as well as any new opportunities
* Video content creation for testimonials and other areas to drive engagement.
* Client engagement and tracking
* Assist by editing and even writing occasional content
* Help develop an e-mail strategy and use e-mail platforms
* Assist with administrative tasks on CRM and Proprietary Software Applications
* Assist with new client setup and events
WHAT ELSE IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You will see the challenges and opportunities of working in a fast paced and Entrepreneurial environment. Youll see the fun and challenges of being your own boss. Your ideas and solutions proposals will be respected and appreciated.
You will have the opportunity to support and participate in world class management and leadership development programs and hear how many different types of business are challenged to get the most out of their investment in employees, and how senior leaders overcome these challenges. You will learn tools and techniques well beyond your work experience that will guide you into strong business leadership.
* Being productive and efficient
* Able to work in fluid situations and using initiative to keep workflows going.
* Ability to work from home 90% of the time (laptop, good network connection, etc)
* Located in or near Plano for easy meetings and preparing marketing campaigns and mailers.
* Some physical work nothing strenuous
* Comfortable with online collaboration using communications and software solutions
* Able to manage a flexible schedule and still meet deadlines and deliverables
* Writing skills desirable as responsibilities expand
* Some social media marketing passion and/or experience is preferred
* Microsoft Office (Apple Mac skills ideally but not required)
SCHEDULE & COMPENSATION:
* Hours will increase over time/experience, as you onboard and gain confidence and knowledge and we are able to add activities.
* Starts with 5 hours per week during initial onboarding month.
* Anticipated 10-15 hours in future.
* First month is unpaid. After that, pay starts at $8/hour and will be reviewed each month for increase.
* Not all activities for events will be paid activities, as they are learning opportunities.
* Depending on sales impact, an internship bonus pool is under consideration (but not yet a firm commitment).
If this sounds interesting to you, or if you have questions and want to learn more about the internship, please use this link to complete a short questionnaire.
The questions are open ended. We do not seek lengthy responses. We seek efficient and personality oriented responses that are brief while still responding well to the questions.
Heres the questionnaire link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/93268MX
It is our intention to respond to every applicant within 5 days, despite our current international travel schedule.
Looking forward to learning about YOU and developing a great internship experience while you help our growth!
Posted date: 15 hours ago
social media, social media marketing, digital marketing, marketing communications, event management, digital media, web content, creativity, surveymonkey, microsoft office, microsoft word, sales, editing, strategy, writing