Technical Analyst - Entry Level
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
TransPerfect Legal Solutions is currently hiring smart recent college graduates with a strong analytical and technical background and great communication skills to join our team of analysts. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree in a technology or mathematics major (e.g. computer science, engineering, information technology backgrounds). Candidate should be highly analytical, have a strong problem solving ability, be proficient in written and verbal communication, be motivated, and be eager to grow in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Please note the available shift: Mon-Fri 2pm-10pm CT
* Oversee full life cycle of projects according to client parameters.
* Track delivery schedules, ensuring proper quality assurance, and manage changes in work scope.
* Communicate with clients/internal project management team and proactively offer solutions to improve their workflow through the life cycle of a case.
* Perform demonstrations of web hosting software, both online and in person.
* Be available to answer client questions about web hosting software and perform various administrative functions of the application(s) to meet clients needs.
* Monitor multiple projects and jobs to ensure deadlines are met.
* Ensure smooth transition of work between day and evening shifts.
* Develop and utilize strong analytical skills to research potential solutions and determine appropriate course of action.
* Ensure jobs are completed according to client, and industry standards, and that job specifications and deadlines are adhered to.
* Maintain accurate and current records of all aspects of a project relating to job tracking, specifications, and chain of custody related documents.
* Perform other special projects or duties when required.
* Work with eDiscovery platforms to execute document productions, including bates stamping, creating load files and performing OCR
* Create scripts to improve workflow
* Other special projects, as needed
* Bachelors Degree in computer science or mathematics; a strong technical background is helpful.
* Knowledge of MS Office applications required.
* Available to work overtime, including evenings and weekends as needed.
* Available by phone or email when out of the office as needed.
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Positive attitude and ability to develop and implement new ideas to create customized solutions on a client by client basis.
* Ability to convey technical processes and terminology into easy to understand language.
* Knowledge of SQL and/or Visual Basic
* Experience with Law PreDiscovery or IPRO is a major plus
* Experience with Concordance, Summation, or IConnect is a plus
* 2-3 years experience in litigation technology/vendor side preferred
* Experience administrating Relativity
* Working knowledge of IPRO and LAW
TransPerfect Legal Solutions (TLS) is the industry leader in multilingual legal support services. Since 1992, we have been providing a comprehensive suite of solutions that facilitates every aspect of our clients' legal matters. From court reporting and e-discovery for litigation to virtual data rooms for M&A and bankruptcy cases, TLS is a one-stop-shop for the global legal industry. As a specialized division of TransPerfect Inc., the world's largest privately owned language services provider, we are the only legal support services provider that also offers a full array of translation, interpretation, and other multilingual solutions.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
sql, information technology, visual basic, computer science, project management, leadership, research, customer service, microsoft word, engineering, quality assurance, event planning, problem solving, math, analytical skills