Human Resource Intern - Seasonal
SSCP Management - Dallas, TX
1 day agoFull-timeEstimated: $16,000 - $21,000 a year
* High School Diploma or GED
* Restaurant Experience
HR Intern Job Description
SSCP is looking for a Human Resources Intern to support the whole Human Resources Department. The Human Resource Department is responsible for the entire employee life cycle and employee experience from hiring to separation. The HR Intern will be assisting with special projects to help the HR team meet upcoming deadlines.
HR Intern duties may include:
* Recruiting and or Staffing - Assist the HR department with Hiring and Selection process, projects, & reports
* Learn the Applicant tracking and onboarding system, help with entire recruiting life cycle
* Benefits Completing forms and creating reports
* Employee Relationship Management Possibly filling and organizing documentation from workplace investigations
* HR Systems Audit current HR information systems and/or analyze reports to review accuracy of employee population
* Directing HR calls/issues to appropriate HR team member
* Performing General Office Duties
* HR projects Other duties as assigned
* Effective communication skills through verbal and written communication; and able to choose most relevant and effective method
* Organized and Detail oriented
* Expectation to handle confidential and sensitive information at all times
* Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks throughout the day
* Knowledge of Basic HR laws and regulations including but not limited to Wage and hour, Title VII, Benefits, Compensation, Workers Compensation, etc.
* General knowledge and understanding of the food service / restaurant industry or retail operations a plus but not required
* Motivated individual who is a team player has the ability to adapt quickly
* Must be able to multi task and work in several HR specialties
* Education Seeking a Business/HR degree or certification
Normal Work Hours: 9am 5pm Monday through Friday.
SSCP and its affiliates, are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Job Type: Full-time
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
human resources, recruiting, employee relations, onboarding, organization, filing, motivation, job description development, written and verbal communication, job postings, benefits, written communication, detail oriented, reporting, organized