Entry Level Estimator
Rockwell Building Systems - Tampa, FL3.8
10 hours agoFull-timeEstimated: $37,000 - $48,000 a year
* Construction Estimating
* Microsoft Word
* Auto Estimating
* Administrative Experience
* Flexible Spending Account
* Dental Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account
Rockwell Building Systems is a leading construction management company for residential home builders. We are currently seeking an Entry Level Estimator for our Florida west coast operations. This individual will be provided with the training, leadership, and guidance to grow into more advanced estimating opportunities as they become available.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Learning the basics of estimating (experience in concrete, masonry, and carpentry a plus not required).
* Learning to read and understand blueprints.
* Efficiently following up on task oriented items
* Communicate effectively on a daily basis with construction field staff, office staff, and owners
* Assist Lead Estimator in daily tasks (they may include but are not limited to: Slab quantity takeoffs, fill orders, schedule management, etc.)
* Strong administrative skills a must
* Extreme attention to detail
* Advanced use of standard software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
* High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality.
* Ability to prioritize and organize as needed
* Selfmotivated professional with a strong work ethic and the ability to establish relationships and interact with executives, co-workers, and customers with ease.
* Individual must be highly ethical, dependable, trustworthy, and diligent.
* Must enjoy working in fast paced, always changing environment.
* Ability to organize, meet strict deadlines and work both independently as well as part of a team.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to deliver highquality work
* Outstanding follow up skills
* High level of professionalism and initiative to meet goals.
* Aptitude for math and numbers (you will be doing basic math calculations)
Job Type: Full-time
* Paid time off
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
* Retirement benefits or accounts
construction management, concrete, construction estimating, quantity take-offs, carpentry, masonry, residential, microsoft excel, microsoft word, leadership, microsoft outlook, training, organization, math, accounts payable