Accounting Summer Intern at Worley
Posted in Other about 16 hours ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: LONG BEACH, California
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
This is a temporary position providing on the job training. Duties provide meaningful work experience and business knowledge to college students in the Accounting field.
* Performs routine aspects of accounting requiring knowledge and application of basic accounting principles under close supervision
* Solid organizational and communication skills, along with strong attention to detail
* Collects and prepares data for evaluation
* Must be at least a Junior with major concentrations in Accounting or Finance
* May assist with journal entries, cash receipts, closing reports, cash receipts etc...
* No previous experience required
* Attending college and working on a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* Candidates must have unrestricted rights to work in the U.S required
* Must be able to pass background required
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Worley.
accounting, microsoft word, finance, communication, journal entries, attention to detail, cash receipts, reporting, editing, business, energy management, professional services, initiative, quickbooks, financial accounting