Temporary Junior Recruiter
Telecom Brokerage - Chicago, IL3.9
Full-timeEstimated: $32,000 - $47,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* HR Sourcing
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Powerpoint
* Human Resources
* Microsoft Office
Join the technology industry by starting a career at TBI! Our organization is built for growth. Growing partnerships. Growing technology. And most importantly, growing careers. We foster an environment where those new to the industry have access to industry leaders, channel insights and resources for career-pathing.
TBI is the nation's leading third-party technology distributor. Since 1991, it has assisted Systems Integrators, VARs, MSPs, IT consultants, developers, software distributors and more in advising and sourcing the right technology solutions. TBI serves as a partner's advocate, ensuring the proper provisioning of cloud, Internet, data, mobility, voice, and managed services from best-in-class service providers to achieve clients' desired business outcomes.
Through training and marketing programs focused on the benefits of technology to the business, TBI empowers its partners to be the foremost authority to advise and source all of their clients' technology needs. With the largest back-office in the industry, TBI partners are fully supported by pre- and post-sales operations, project managers, and solutions engineers certified in the latest industry-leading technologies.
The Junior Recruiter will provide HR support to the HR Department. This position will drive full spectrum recruiting and employment functions and will actively participate in other day to day human resources duties that support strategic HR initiatives. This is a temporary role that will last 3-4 months.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Drive recruiting activities to ensure a strong pool of qualified candidates for current and future openings (active sourcing, networking, etc.)
* Work with HR Team to create effective job descriptions and to identify appropriate sites and tools for communicating company job opportunities
* Conduct interviews & phone screens with sourced and referred candidates
* Schedule all candidate interviews for HR and other departments
* Manage employee and applicant inquiries and claims, responding with tact and resourcefulness
* Create weekly and monthly hiring reports and weekly interview updates for the HR department
* Provide day-to-day HR operational support and assist with filing paperwork in employee personnel files
* Assist with special HR projects as assigned
* Bachelor's degree plus at least 1 years of related HR experience; or equivalent combination of education and HR experience
* Strong proficiency in the following:
* Web-based recruitment tools, including social media
* MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Experience recruiting for a sales environment is strongly preferred
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills to ensure accurate and effective conveyance of information
* Demonstrated attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
* Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Candidates for all positions with TBI must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for any positions with TBI.
TBI is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
recruiting, human resources, interviewing, sourcing, training, microsoft office, consulting, job descriptions, career development, problem solving, organization, strategic hr, qualifying candidates, job postings, benefits