Business Development Specialist
Caregiver Services Inc - Saint Petersburg, FL3.5
1 day agoFull-timeEstimated: $35,000 - $49,000 a year
* Sales Experience
* Home Care
* Driver's License
* Medical Terminology
Our growing Nurse Registry has a great opportunity available to develop new business for in-home healthcare services and supplemental staffing throughout Pinellas and Pasco Counties as a Business Development Specialist.
Company seeking candidates that:
* Demonstrates excellent selling skills
* Communicates effectively and proactively
* Demonstrates effective organizational skills
* Accepts direction and guidance
* Demonstrates competitive spirit
* Goal and career orientated
* Professional dress and demeanor
* Demonstrates leadership qualities
* Inherently courteous and polite
* Able to treat clients with the highest level of respect and professionalism
* Takes on additional responsibilities and assignments willingly
* Call on local businesses, healthcare facilities, physicians, clinics and eldercare facilities in order to generate sales.
* Establish and maintain customer relationships and provide the highest quality customer service.
* Meet or exceed established sales targets.
* Conduct presentations and/or staff in-services to community groups and professional staff.
* Participate in health fairs, awareness days, etc.
* Join and attend area networking and chamber groups.
* Seek, develop and participate in marketing opportunities in the community.
* Establish working rapport with health care professionals in the territory.
* Monitor program growth through tracking marketing success.
* Provide complete and concise activity reports to management.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
* Experience selling in Home Healthcare & Insurance environments
* Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and problem solving.
* Present well to clients and peers.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of health care in home and institutional setting.
* Comfortable with closing/asking for business.
* Excellent telephone communication skills, basic knowledge of office and typing skills, good writing & creative skills, good organizational and problem solving skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and its various applications and possess the willingness to be trained in computer programs that are specific to the company.
* A basic understanding of medical terminology relating to the senior population and rehabilitative care.
* Requires a valid drivers license, reliable transportation and insurance.
* Group Presentation Skills.
Send resume with salary expectation for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
* Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
business development, sales, marketing, selling, professional services, presentations, management, leadership, customer service, microsoft office, microsoft excel, healthcare, communication, insurance, problem solving