Recruiting Intern - Unpaid
The Homeowner's Helper - Atlanta, GA
22 hours agoInternshipEstimated: $34,000 - $46,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Master's Degree
The Homeowners Helper is a contractor referral service that matches home service professionals with homeowners.
Overall Job Purpose:
Seeking a part-time recruiting Intern to support our team with recruiting home improvement contractors in our network. An entry-level opening for someone looking to gain experience in a fast-paced highly results driven environment.
Locate and recruit top home service professionals through market research (LinkedIn, job boards, Twitter, and other social media, etc.), networking events and recruiting calls.
* Work closely with sales team to connect contractors with homeowners
* Develop creative projects related to talent acquisition with the potential to be implemented.
* Participate in various networking events to scout for contractors
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop talent acquisition strategies
* Stays up-to-date with social media platforms and tools, to ensure utilization of best practices
* Ability to pre-screen contractors by checking for proper credentials needed before entering the network
* Must be a full-time or part-time student enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree program; Concentrations in Human Resources Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations and Health Administration, preferred.
* Must be eligible to receive college credit please note this internship is an unpaid opportunity
* Proficiency in Microsoft Software Programs
* Motivated self-starter
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong business aptitude
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information is essential
Job Type: Internship
social media, recruiting, human resources, organization, talent acquisition, creativity, education, written and verbal communication, written communication, motivation, marketing, event management, public relations, sales, market research