Entry Level - Website & Content Specialist
WEO Media - Beaverton, OR4.0
Full-timeEstimated: $37,000 - $51,000 a year
* Web Design
* Adobe Creative Suite
* Adobe Photoshop
WEO Media is an award-winning digital marketing agency with hundreds of dental clients nationwide. We have an immediate opening for an Entry Level Website & Content Specialist to join our growing team.
This position is located at our home office, entry-level, full-time, with benefits available after 90 days. Please review the qualifications thoroughly before submitting your application materials. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
What to expect:
Our launch teams work with dental clients in pods of 3. A pod consists of an Account Manager who manages the project from start to finish and leads the team, a Graphic Designer to design and build the website on our proprietary CMS, and a Website & Content Specialist to support the team in both adding content to the website and in building (HTML / CSS) the website on our CMS platform.
As an entry level position, Website & Content Specialists have an opportunity to grow within the design team and move into more client-facing positions, as those become available and as skills are demonstrated.
The following skills are required:
1. Ability to work well in a team environment, and manage production from multiple team members and clients.
2. Strong written & oral communication skills required.
3. Ability to manage projects effectively and efficiently in an ever-changing environment.
4. Strong organizational and process oriented skills.
5. Ability to multi-task and remain flexible.
1. Graphic Design Degree or Equivalent
2. Website design skills with an understanding of web and typography.
3. 2+ years design experience.
4. Strong knowledge of Adobe CC, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
5. Ability to write and read HTML and CSS fluently.
Higher consideration will be given to candidates that possess the above qualifications in addition to:
1. Dental background, or background working with dentist/doctor personalities.
This is a full-time, in-house position. We are looking for local candidates who can start immediately.
To apply for this position: Please send us a letter of application, resume, and a link to your online portfolio. Must have a digital portfolio that demonstrates website projects that youve designed and developed.Incomplete submissions will not be considered. No calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
* Website Design: 1 year (Preferred)
* CSS: 2 years (Preferred)
* HTML: 2 years (Preferred)
* One location
adobe photoshop, html, css, website design, web content, digital marketing, html5, motion graphics, adobe creative cloud, management, graphic design, adobe creative suite, typography, creativity, product launch