Richmar Associates Inc. in Sunnyvale, CA, USA
A biomedical manufacturing company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the VP of a Marketing team in addition to up to four additional executives world-wide. An outstanding candidate will have experience supporting an executive in the life science industry, knowledge of project management, and booking international travel.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support up to four to five executives in the global commercial operations organization, plus their staff
* Manage demanding and complex international calendars to include scheduling and prioritizing agendas with a strong focus on anticipating potential issues and coming up with an alternative.
* Prepare, organize, set up and conduct global staff meeting web conferences (Zoom) and maintain the team SharePoint site.
* Coordinate departmental meetings on-site and off-site, develop and distribute instructions, coordinate room setup logistics, interface with those attending the meeting and facilitate arrangements.
* Make international travel arrangements, utilizing judgment to effectively manage cost and assure management needs are considered.
* Process expense reports.
* Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
* Maintain highly sensitive information that may involve financial data, personnel discussions, and/or business strategy of a highly confidential manner.
* Serve as a lead and manager of small projects.
* Act as a team player by providing backup support to other Assistants on site; doing what it takes to get the job done.
* Perform other related duties as required.
* A high school diploma, or the equivalent, needed.
* Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, life science industry exposure is preferred
* Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion..
* Proven ability to use Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook calendar and e-mail.
* Excellent communication, typing and written skills including composing correspondence with a high sense of urgency and responsiveness.
* Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with a calm demeanor.
* Must have a proactive approach, initiative and the ability to anticipate problems, propose appropriate solutions and follow through.
* Demonstrate highly effective interpersonal skills to handle a range of interactions. Assimilate, interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization while demonstrating poise, tact, and diplomacy.
* Effective organizational, project management, time management and event planning skills.
* Knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices, and the ability to apply them confidently
About Richmar Associates Inc.:
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Company website: http://www.richmarstaffing.com
Posted date: 17 hours ago
microsoft office, microsoft excel, event planning, microsoft word, event management, time management, communication, organization, microsoft outlook, marketing, project management, program management, business strategy, travel arrangements, calendar management