Email Aptitude Logo
Sr. Specialist, Paid Social
4.7 Email Aptitude Raleigh, NC
Glassdoor Estimated Salary: $12-$19 Per Hour
Sr. Specialist, Paid Social
Tinuiti is currently looking for a tactical, action-oriented Sr. Specialist, Paid Social who is ready to lead our paid social marketing team to success. As a Strategist, you will execute and support paid social campaigns that help define overarching strategy for clients telling stories with data that are as clear as they are clever. Communication is your jam, campaign and budget management come naturally to you, and you take full accountability for all of your actions.
We believe that our Sr. Specialists are instrumental to our companys success. If youre ready to join our cause, reach out today! Wed love to meet you.
* Must be capable of communicating with clients whether through email or via the phone with minimal oversight to cultivate a strong working relationship.
* Accountability & ownership with limited supervision of paid social program, successes, and failures for several client accounts.
* Execute and support paid social campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
* Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools.
* Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management.
* Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits.
* Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things. Tracks and reports on campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls.
* Mentor and effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities to junior members on the team.
* Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
* Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
* Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
* Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
* Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid search
* Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
* Peer Relationships - Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers
* 3+ years of related work experience in paid social
* Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience working with social media tools such as Power Editor, Facebook Ads Manager, etc. a plus
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
Headquarters San Rafael, CA, United States
Size 51 to 200 employees
Type Company - Private
Industry Business Services
Revenue 1 to 5 billion (INR) per year
Email Aptitude Photos
Email Aptitude photo of: Full team at the 2017 Retreat! Email Aptitude photo of: Holiday Party 2017 Email Aptitude photo of: Holiday Party 2017 Email Aptitude photo of: San Rafael Office (HQ) Email Aptitude photo of: We visited the Mystery Spot, too (it was truly mysterious) Email Aptitude photo of: San Rafael team hike (view from the top!) Email Aptitude photo of: San Rafael Team Hike
microsoft excel, social media, communication, facebook, microsoft powerpoint, data analysis, organization, presentations, testing, accounts payable, creativity, social services, community outreach, case management, crisis intervention