# Director, Client Service Operations
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or
assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
The Role **
**Primary Job Responsibilities**
This position is responsible for driving alignment and consistency of local
Service Operations through:
* Partnership with CRB Leadership (i.e., Regional Operating Officer, Principal Director of Client Service Operations, Market Leader, Broking Leadership, etc.)
* Collaboration with Regional Service Operations Leadership Team
* Strategic planning and tactical execution
* Lead and mentor service team to deliver client service excellence
**Areas of responsibility include:
Client Service Operations**
* Provide ongoing development of a consistent service platform that supports Sales/Service/Broking teams while promoting CRBs financial goals and the Willis Towers Watson Values.
* Oversee delivery of insurance brokerage services to ensure that they meet or exceed quality standards for the insurance brokerage industry in terms of speed, accuracy, and technical content ultimately driving client retention.
* Regularly visits with clients and acts as an Advocate Partner when necessary.
* Provide CRB Leadership with strategy and support including yet not limited to:
* Annual business planning
* Organizational structure and staffing
* Delivery of Client Advocacy reports and Client Service plans
* Review NPS results and client interviews to identify improved client service opportunities
* Ensure compliance with WTW corporate and regulatory standards including:
* Actively drive implementation of the WTW Standard Operating Procedures across the market.
* Ensure that WEM is fully adhered to and monitored
* Coordinate with RCO for quarterly review of SAFR and implementation of action plans.
* Ensure that office implements and maintains necessary actions to remain legal and regulatory compliance and prevent errors and omissions.
* Act as liaison to Service Centers
* Ensure effective use of service centers
* Serve as point of escalation to assist in resolving internal and client issues
**Revenue, Expense, and Cash Flow Management**
* Lead operational aspects of:
* Month End Billing Process
* Expense controls and approvals
* Aged Receivables
* Monthly/Quarterly Forecasting
* Recruit, hire, lead, mentor, counsel, and if necessary, terminate service colleagues
* Identify subject matter experts, business champions, and future leadership potential
* Partner with CRB leadership to identify and drive Role Clarity throughout Service Operations
* Collaborate with HR, L&D, FOS, and RCO to ensure all new colleagues are appropriately onboarded and oriented to Willis Towers Watson.
**The Requirements **
* Minimum of 10 plus years Property/Casualty insurance industry and operational leadership experience; experience with real estate clients required
* BA/BS Degree in insurance, finance or related field a plus.
* Advanced designations such as CIC, CPCU, ARM desirable
* Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
* Human Resources acumen and leadership skills
* Strong communication skills including clear, articulate and confident written and verbal communication
* Ability to articulate business case to support management initiatives and influence outcomes
* Approachable, positive demeanor with hands on and team focused work style.
* Demonstrates ability to collaborate across a company including conflict resolution, solution oriented and team building abilities.
* Knowledge of industrys legal rules and guidelines
* In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles
* Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
* Familiarity with MS Office and various business software
_[Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability](https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-
**Primary Location: **United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
**Work Locations: **
**Organization: **Willis Towers Watson
strategy, strategic planning, sales, microsoft excel, business planning, finance, general operations, leadership, team building, human resources, data analysis, forecasting, interviewing, real estate, conflict resolution