Talent Licensing Planner
Job Locations US-NY-New York
Posted Date 2 weeks ago(6/12/2019 2:15 PM)
# of Openings
The Talent Licensing Planner, NASE is responsible for the coordination of signings between athletes/celebrities and Topps.nbsp; The position acts as the center point for all coordination between athletes/celebrities, agencies, representatives and Topps in the procurement of autographs for trading card products.nbsp; He/She will work closely with internal resources including production, legal, finance, e-commerce, digital, marketing, as well as daily correspondence with external agencies and Topps witness representatives.nbsp; He/She will work closely with operations to ensure that autograph procurement is aligned with all product deadlines.
Functions and Responsibilities:
* Work with Operations to plan and manage product production schedules.
* Act as liaison between Topps and agents/marketing reps for the coordination of signings.
* Spearhead the strategy for optimizing autograph signings throughout the product calendar year.
* Prioritize projects and card signings based on deadlines and milestone calendar dates.
* Led cross functional team meetings on a weekly basis.
* Manage and coordinate with Topps witness representatives for autograph signings.
* Coordinate with Licensing Manager and Accounts Payable to ensure contracted parties are paid for all autograph signings in a timely manner.
* Ensure compliance to contractual obligations ensuring all services are executed.
* Foster and maintain relationships with agents, marketing reps and industry contacts.
* Coordinate activations and marketing/licensing events.
* Purchase raw materials for Authentics business.
* Bachelorrsquo;s degree required
* Experience in related field (sports industry, project management)
* Candidates should be self-confident, energetic, pro-active, organized and highly detailed-oriented.
* Must like a fast paced environment, and have ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and thrive in changing circumstances.
* Manage unforeseen issues during non-business hours.
* Exceptional written and oral communication.
* Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
* Strong passion and comprehensive knowledge of MLB and MiLB a plus
talent acquisition, strategy, project management, marketing, event management, microsoft excel, microsoft office, cross-functional team leadership, finance, qualifying candidates, job postings, recruiting, technical recruiting, sourcing, screening resumes