Social Media Assistant - Logan, UT
Company Name:Get Air Management
Employment Type:Full Time
Pay:DOE - Hourly
Job Title: Social Media Assistant
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Location: Ogden, UT
Salary range: DOE
Pay Status: Hourly
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Get Air Management (GAM), along with its sister companies, are considered among the fastest growing businesses in Utah - employing several thousand people in the area and across the country. Get Air Management is seeking a competitive professional to drive its brand forward. The company manages the major national brand Get Air Indoor Trampoline Parks. To date, Get Air manages more than 70 trampoline parks across the world. Get Air Management is vertically integrated, which provides tremendous opportunity for advancement. Apply to be part of a growing company and expanding industry.
Our Social Media Assistant will oversee our multiple social media pages, including: writing and posting ads, organic posts, commenting, sharing, analytics, and billing. It's essential the brand's social media is up-to-date, relevant and interesting. The Social Media Assistant must have a finger on the pulse of what is happening across all social platforms on a day-to-day basis. The right person will be passionate about figuring out what works work with the creative content provided. The Social Media Assistant must come up with new ideas every day to engage with customers and potential customers. It addition, this person will write a blog related to Get Air and the trampoline industry. The Social Media Assistant will also regularly reach out to influencers to cross brand and promote the brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage all social media profiles, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest
* Maintain consistency of social media efforts for existing parks
* Ensure accuracy of all and any social media content
* Grow followers by a minimum of 20 percent each quarter
* Track and analyze engagement and ROI
* Answer and engage with customers regarding their questions and comments
* Write content for online ads and daily promotional items
* Keep a beat on what's trending and act promptly to engage with what people want to see
* Write a weekly blog relating to trampolines, trampoline fitness, families, and health with minimal supervision
* Assist locations with social media requests
* Ensure all service requests are completed within 48 hours
* Review budgets regularly with supervisors
* Keep websites current and accurate
* Manage the company's list of music and ensure popular music is continually added
* Register new locations on all required online platforms
* Keep up on current social media trends and platforms to ensure our company stays up to date on relevant social media platforms
* Proofread all posts and ensure accuracy of all content before broadcast
* Other duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications Requirements:
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty with the goal to attain excellence without direct supervision. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
* Excellent writing skills and spreadsheeting skills
* Working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
* Ability to think logically, critically, and work well under pressure to deliver optimal results
* Strong computer skills, including: Microsoft Office, G Suite Console, Spreadsheets, etc.
* Some marketing or creative experience preferred
* Ability to work and problem solve resourcefully and independently
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Flexibility to handle both routine and unexpected assignments with minimal supervision
* Copywriting, blogging and technical writing
* Graphic design background with knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator preferred
* Photography skills using a DSLR a plus
* An eye for creative content
* A desire to stay at 100 percent capacity at all times
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum of 6 months practical experience in Social Media Management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a variety of knowledge:
* Microsoft office products
* G Suite console
* Facebook Ads Manager
Essential Job Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Occasionally requires lifting a box up to 15 pounds.
Work is performed primarily in an office environment while sitting at a desk for extended periods of time. Some travel may be expected to company locations throughout Utah.
social media, facebook, blogging, adobe photoshop, copywriting, twitter, proofreading, instagram, web content, pinterest, creativity, social media management, snapchat, microsoft office, marketing