Audit Support Assistant at Cotiviti, Inc.
Posted in Other about 14 hours ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
We are looking for a full-time Audit Support Assistant to be based out of our Blue Bell, Pennsylvania or Louisville, KY office. In this role, the Audit Support Assistants are directly responsible for serving as the point of contact for the audit team in facilitating responses to general inquiries and data requests from both internal and external clients.
What will you do?
* Perform a variety of support and general administrative assignments in support of the audit or auditors, including filing, data entry, and tracking/correspondence while following established standards and work processes.
* Obtains data files and/or generates reports for audits by identifying appropriate file parameters extracting data from downloaded and/or imported data files as requested by auditor. May be required to review client systems and update Cotiviti systems accordingly.
* Serves as a point of contact and facilitate responses to general inquiries and data requests from both internal and external customers. As requested or required, communicates directly with the client or providers following established processes and procedures.
* Provides proofing support on claims submittals to double check totals, verbiage, calculations or general accuracy prior to client submission.
* Maintains productivity goals and standards set by the department. Insure all department rules and processes are followed. Alerts manager of system issues or other issues impacting productivity.
* Achieves the expected level of quality set by the department. Verifies completeness and accuracy of work. Alerts manager of issues or concerns impacting quality of work.
What skills should you possess?
* At least 6 months of experience of internship and/or healthcare related experience preferred.
* Bachelors' Degree in Health Information Management, Health Policy, Mathematics, Statistics and/or related field, strongly preferred
* Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); Access preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work well in an individual and team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
auditing, microsoft excel, microsoft word, microsoft outlook, microsoft access, data entry, reporting, written and verbal communication, filing, microsoft office, statistics, organization, healthcare, math, investigation