Manages all aspects of architecture projects from beginning to completion for a limited number of smaller to medium-sized projects. Assists with project management under the guidance of a Sr. Project Manager / Project Architect for larger projects.
* Develop and manage project schedules, budgets, and scope of work and serve as primary client liaison.
* Manage project lifecycle and lead production team through entire architectural process from early site analysis through project close out, including all administrative and technical tasks and assignments.
* Provide guidance and support to client, project consultants, and in-house production team.
* Communicate and coordinate with clients, consultants, and all in-house team members, including Senior Project Manager and/or Principal in Charge of the project.Provide creative input and solutions for detail designs.
* Manage and directly participate in the production of a complete set of construction documents with Project Coordinators & Project Captains, from the schematic design phase through construction administration.
* Schedule production activities and staffing in alignment with available project hours.
* Facilitate intermittent and final quality assurance and quality control review with designated staff prior to issuance of stamped documents.
* Review drawings, specifications and other project documents before issuance; facilitate intermittent and final review by the Principal-in-Charge of the project and the Quality Assurance Director prior to issuance of stamped documents.
* Attend and/or lead construction job site meetings.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Architecture from an accredited program; 8 years experience as a Project Manager or Project Coordinator in an architecture firm or construction company.
* Master's degree in Architecture preferred.
* Architectural licensure preferred.
* Solid knowledge of construction materials and methods including sustainable solutions.
* Understand appropriate industry technologies and software.
* Understand and incorporate use of contractor, client-specific, and construction management driven software as required.
* High level of proficiency with AutoCAD/Revit.
* Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
* High level of proficiency in building code as applicable to each project.
* Strong problem solving skills, communication skills, leadership skills, and mentorship skills.
* Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines.
project management, construction management, consulting, architecture, architectural design, revit, project execution, coordination, construction documents, completion, leadership, microsoft office, budgets, autocad, quality assurance