Ecommerce and Marketing Intern
Energy Federation - Southborough, MA
5 hours agoFull-timeEstimated: $26,000 - $33,000 a year
* High School Diploma or GED
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Office
* Adobe Photoshop
* Adobe Illustrator
Are you someone who is interested in finding a rewarding career while making a positive impact on the environment? Hope to boost your skill set by getting real-work experience at a leading energy efficiency tech company? If so, a summer internship at EFI is the place for you. We are an energetic team and we are in search of a student with the right mix of initiative, growing technology, organizational skills, and a strong attention to detail to help us grow.
Energy Federation Inc is seeking an eCommerce and Marketing Intern. This is a paid internship for a current college student enrolled in a full-time time 4 yr degree program. The eCommerce & Marketing Intern will be responsible for managing eCommerce site content, alt tags, SEO optimization, content QA, while managing the execution of market research for EFI and client content ensuring we remain the industry thought leader(s). You will work for the Director of Marketing and eCommerce and closely with company executives throughout the organization in this fast-paced and quickly growing environment.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job.
* High school diploma
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce and present ideas
* Strong attention to detail
* Have a knack for technology, engagement tactics, audience building strategy, and the triggers that cause content to spread across channels both internally and externally
* Coordinates with Marketing team to design and implement content strategy, product SEO strategy, content QA and additional eCommerce content updates
* Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer
* Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from EFI activities and events
* Grows EFIs online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions
* Completes other social media projects as assigned
* Maintains the organization of all electronic files, creative briefs, and samples
These are additional skills that would help you be successful in the job.
* Experience utilizing ecommerce platforms, social media channels primarily Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
* Experience in Microsoft Office software programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Photoshop/Illustrator, and/or Adobe In Design knowledge a plus, but not required
* The ability to interact with all levels of the organization including senior-level executives
* The ability to appropriately receive and act upon feedback
If you are interested in applying for this internship please email your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
microsoft powerpoint, social media, market research, adobe photoshop, facebook, seo audits, twitter, creativity, adobe illustrator, b2c marketing, microsoft office, microsoft excel, microsoft word, sales, leadership