StretchLab - Jacksonville
StretchLab Atlantic Beach is currently seeking a high energy, passion filled and sales motivated individual that is fitness minded and has a love for community and our brand! This General Manager will oversee our amazing Flexologist team, NEW membership sales, community outreach, All marketing and social media activity and member retention.
StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more and brought in the worlds leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLabs proprietary flexologist training ensures that their clients receive a world class stretching session.
The ideal Manager will oversee all Studio functionality from Sales to Marketing to Operations..
* 2+ years of fitness or relevant sales experience is recommended.
* Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
* Ability to manage and drive multiple revenue streams
* Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
* Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
* An affinity and passion for fitness/ Wellness.
* Solid writing and grammar skills.
* Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
* Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
* Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
* Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
* Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro class/session
* Membership sales
* Manage staff schedule
* Supervise Sales Representatives
* Hire/Manage all instructors at the studio
* Proficiency in gym management software (ClubReady or MindBody), to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
* Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
* Collect out-standing dues
* Maintain cleanliness and organization of the studio
* Enforce studio policies and procedures
* Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
* Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
* Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
* Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
* This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
* Opportunity to bonus, based on studio and team performance
* Unlimited growth potential within the company.
customer service, microsoft excel, microsoft word, training, event management, communication, scheduling, social media, social media marketing, organization, english, community outreach, writing, customer care, general operations