Program Manager - Euless, TX
HM Dunn Aero Systems
HM DUNN AEROSYSTEMS is proud to be a leader in the global distribution of superior quality aircraft components, kits, assemblies and large monolithic part structures. We specialize in working with the latest high-tech and exotic materials, and produce flawless complex machined systems. Our Vision is to be the Preferred Supplier of Choice and the Premier Global OEM and Tier 1 Partner for Aerospace and Defense Structural Solutions. We are recognized for World Class People, Customer Focus, Best in Class Processes and services, and the way in which we conduct business with our Core Values.
We offer competitive wages and benefits. Job offers made are contingent on successful completion of the background screening processing.
If you are the kind of person we are looking for, we can't wait to talk to you.
Job Summary: Manages either major or minor program contracts to ensure functional visibility and support toward successful execution to customer satisfaction and companys Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Attitude (QCDSA) expectations. Enters data into ERP system and develops reports and assessments from data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Facilitates and leads pre-acceptance executive level review of all new contracts to ensure alignment with strategic objectives.
2. Issues clear and concise action plans to functional organizations.
3. Ensures Program Master Phasing Plans (Tier 2 schedules) are developed, approved and maintained in a timely manner for all programs.
4. Develops and maintains a company Master Programs Schedule (Tier 1) and communicates to the executive level.
5. Assists with identifying IPT leadership team for each new program.
6. Collaborates with Finance to develop and maintain a budget process and tools for assigned programs.
7. May assist Finance with developing and maintaining estimating and cost accounting methods, processes and tools for programs.
8. Ensures EAC (estimate at completion) updates at the start of each program phase.
9. Develops and maintains the processes and tools for IPT visibility and reporting of cost, schedule and quality performance.
10. Develops a communication plan for assigned programs and ensures functional support to each plan.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and assigned duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, competency, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelors degree or 5 years previous related experience required.
2. Outstanding customer service skills required.
3. Prior MRP or ERP system experience required.
4. Previous experience in program management in the aerospace industry preferred.
5. Ability to apply basic math, including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
6. Ability to communicate verbally in one-on-one situations with management and co-workers; listen to others without interrupting and get clarification when needed.
7. Ability to use general office equipment such as postage machine, fax machine, copy machine, multi-line telephone system.
8. Strong attention to detail and focus on quality and accuracy.
9. Exhibits dependability, including following instructions; responding to supervisors direction; and taking responsibility for own actions.
10. Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted
11. Ability to prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; and work within deadlines.
HM DUNN AEROSYSTEMS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status. HM Dunn Aero Systems participates in the government program E-Verify. We conduct criminal background checks, drug screens, and other background screening as appropriate to the position.
program management, leadership, government, defense, aerospace, customer service, contract management, microsoft word, erp, aircraft, customer satisfaction, communication, finance, mrp, materials