Project Architect - Aviation Market
Our aviation team creates unique solutions for the ultimate passenger experience, focusing on the details without losing sight of the big picture-and your long-term growth.
* Perform work on all phases of various architectural projects including design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review, coordination and correlation of construction drawings.
* Prepare schematics, design development and construction documents. Develop, modify and review production drawings and edit project narratives and specifications.
* Research materials to determine appropriate selection for project.
* Plan, coordinate and administer projects from the initial programming stages all the way through to construction administration.
* Review construction submittals and assist project manager in construction administration.
* Analyze client problems and develop architectural solutions to those problems.
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in Architecture and a minimum of 3 years' of design experience.
* Licensure preferred.
* Previous aviation design experience with institutional project types including but not limited to corporate offices, aviation, mixed use, retail, etc. preferred.
* Demonstrated experience using AutoCAD, REVIT, Sketchup, and Adobe Photoshop software is required.
* Ability to interact professionally and comfortably with a variety personalities and communication styles and build and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
*You must include a portfolio of work samples along with a resume/CV in your online application*
Gresham Smith is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Gresham Smith will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment agencies. An executed GRESHAM SMITH PLACEMENT SERVICES AGREEMENT (PSA) is required prior to any payment obligation for either a referral or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously executed PSA, Gresham Smith explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to Gresham Smiths hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of Gresham Smith upon receipt.
autocad, architecture, sketchup, architectural design, revit, specifications, project execution, construction drawings, microsoft office, microsoft excel, microsoft word, research, adobe photoshop, materials, programming