Skilled Plant Maintenance Electrician (Apprentice Classification)
* Good safety and attendance records.
* Must be able to read, interpret and accurately apply the National Electric code.
* Must be able to understand electrical and electronic prints.
* The electrician will be expected to be able to diagnose and correct electrical problems. If not already possessed, the individual will be expected to gain a sound working knowledge of electronics within a reasonable amount of time.
* The individual will be expected to be able to make electrical installations in a skilled and efficient manner. This will include but is not limited to conduit, stands, frames, mounts, etc. required for total job completion.
* The Electrician should be familiar with AC and DC motors and generators, transformers, rectifiers, electronic controls and regulators, electronic computing and control systems, data recording and processing equipment, control circuits, electronic gauges and detectors
* Assembles, inspects, adjusts, repairs or replaces faulty parts and wiring on all types of electronic devices.
* Makes mechanical and electrical repairs as required in connection with the servicing of electrical and electronic equipment
* Individual must be able to use specialized test equipment and interpret data from them.
* Must know the hazards of various electrical voltages and how to safely work with them.
* Must be able to develop electrical sketches from existing hardware.
* Must be able to service and repair electro / mechanical devises as required.
* Must be able to read and follow manufacturer's equipment booklets.
* Must be able to work in high and / or confining places.
* Working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and instrumentation will be advantageous.
* Working knowledge of PLCs and other types of control devices required.
* Must be able to work other shifts as needed.
* Must be able to work 7 days per week, overtime, and holidays as required.
* Actively support departmental goals.
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
electricity, instrumentation, electronics, plant maintenance, wiring, pneumatics, hydraulics, generators, motors, transformer, test equipment, electrical equipment, completion, mechanical, safety