Hotel - Recruitment / HR Manager
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
RIGGS Washington DC reimagines the institutional honouring its history and its present moment. Standing amongst some of Americas most iconic structures...every day we are excited about the opportunity to make DC proud.
With 181 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites as well as a superior F&B offering that includes a world-class cocktail bar and a gorgeous rooftop event space, Riggs is due for a grand opening in late 2019.
Who were looking fora creative, thoughtful, passionate and proven Recruiter / Human Resources Manager who exemplifies our culture of hospitality, the entrepreneurial spirit, and excellence.
You thrive in a non-stop environment, have an open mind and an exceptional sense of humor. You love finding solutions and working with a team and proactively creating positive outcomes.
You will report directly to the Director of Human Resources and work closely with all department heads. The ability to be adaptable, calm under pressure, resourceful and efficient is in your DNA.
Assists in the development, implementation and administration of all Human Resource functions, including recruitment, training and development, benefit administration and associate relations activities, relating to all hotel personnel. You will spearhead the recruitment efforts for the entire hotel and restaurants.
* Create and develop recruitment strategy and schedule
* Arrange recruitment fairs and hiring events
* Draft, format, and posts all hiring related ADs
* Gather hiring needs from department leaders and recruit top talent to fill open positions
* Maintain Applicant Tracking System
* Maintain confidentiality and security of specified hotel information, correspondence, reports and files
* A minimum of 2-4 years recruitment experience, preferably within a Restaurant or Hotel environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Creative recruiting abilities
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
recruiting, human resources, talent acquisition, hiring, strategy, training & development, human resource planning, microsoft excel, microsoft word, communication, event management, applicant tracking, benefit plan administration, personnel, job postings