Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
* Author and contribute knowledge for multiple clients
* Interact with client and agents
* Promote and support knowledge best business practice of KCS
* Work with subject matter experts to enhance effectiveness of available knowledge
* Produce and analyze reports of knowledge base usage and effectiveness
* Data analysis and manipulation
* Content administration utilizing current application toolset
* Prepare troubleshooting, procedural and reference material in electronic format
What do you need to succeed?
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* 0-1 years of service desk experience
* Understanding of agent documentation requirements
* Familiar with Knowledge Centered Support model
* Strong customer service experience
* Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Knowledge of HTML and Internet technologies
* Experience working with relational databases
* Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
* May require additional project-specific training
* Experience with use and administration of Service Now tool a plus.
* May develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization
* Using established procedures and working under immediate supervision, performs assigned tasks
* Resolves routine questions and problems, and collaborates on more complex issues with team
* Works closely with knowledge specialists in other locations globally and reports to remote manager
What youll get
* Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
* Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
* Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why were different
* Brazilian and privately owned company;
* Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
* Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
* Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
html, software engineering, application development, relational databases, data analysis, microsoft word, customer service, troubleshooting, consulting, training, routing, professional services, infrastructure management, com, maya