IT Intern CDPHP is a healthcare leader in the Capital Region, with participating providers in 24 counties in upstate New York. As a company, CDPHP emphasizes the member experience as well as employee engagement. With over 1,000 employees at our corporate headquarters in Albany, we are still managed by a board of physicians, and maintain a strong emphasis on patient care. We value integrity, diversity, and innovation, and a corporate culture that supports those values. At CDPHP, employees have the opportunity to make an impact both at the company and community levels. We strive to provide knowledge and display excellent in all that we do, and are looking for motivated individuals who want to be a part
of that experience.
CDPHPs IT department is seeking an intern to assist with activities specifically related to metric measurements computer inventory management. Additionally, this intern will develop and implement processes, collect measures and metrics data, and support the IT Operations team. We are
looking for a driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to learn more about Information Technology and contribute to a dynamic team environment.
* Education: Must be pursuing undergraduate or graduate level degree in the following area(s) of concentration: Information Technology or related field
* Excellent organizational, planning, problem solving and decision making skills
* Knowledge of process improvement and ITIL principles preferred
* Knowledge of Computer Inventory preferred
* Excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal as well as written communication
* Proficient with MS Office applications: Word, Excel Power Point
* Ability to take initiative within a strong team oriented environment
As an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer, CDPHP will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicants race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
information technology, itil, it operations, microsoft excel, microsoft word, leadership, process improvement, problem solving, inventory management, organization, healthcare, team-oriented, cooking, professional services, innovation