Communications Fall/Winter Co-Op
US - DE - Wilmington (Headquarters)/en-US/Chemours/job/US---DE---Wilmington-Headquarters/Intern---Fall-Winter-2019---Communications_JR3998/apply
As we create a colorful, capable and cleaner world through chemistry, we invite you to join our team to harness the power of chemistry to shape markets, redefine industries and improve lives for billions of people around the world.
Communications Fall/Winter Intern
Chemours is seeking a Communications Fall Intern to join our growing team! This position will report directly to the Director of Brand Marketing and Corporate Communications in our Wilmington, DE location and will work a 40 hour work week from September-March.
Students that succeed in Chemours internship and co-op program are typically reconsidered for future opportunities within the company! Eager students that are looking to be a catalyst for better are encouraged to apply.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Create a communications plan template for Chemours employee resource groups and other internal groups to leverage
* Support corporate social media content calendar development and approval
* Work with external creative agency to implement new content and assets on chemours.com as a part of the corporate pervasive content program
* Create a cross discipline communications calendar that reflects the work of all disciplines, key moments in time, and is supported by a managing process
* Support Marketing Communications team with event and project execution
* Develop a Chemours internal communications self-service tool kit, based on industry best practices, and third-party research
* Complete administrative tasks as needed to support the function and team
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
* Current enrollment at an accredited university as a sophomore or above
* Actively pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, or relatable field
* Strong verbal and written communication skills including grammar and punctuation
* Microsoft Office proficiency
* Strong attention to detail and motivation to succeed
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
* Previous internship or co-op experience in Branding, Corporate Communications, or Internal Communications
* Business-to-business social media experience
* SharePoint experience
* Competitive Compensation
* Affordable Housing Assistance (for specific roles)
* Learning & Development opportunities
* Strong Inclusion & Diversity initiatives
WERE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY
We are on a journey to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry. Weve completed our transformation and now were earning our way to growth by advancing higher value chemistry.
Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touchin industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications.
The ours in Chemours is for all of us who work here. Were working together to improve peoples lives the world over.
Our culture is built upon our values: Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Unshakable Integrity, Safety Obsession, and Collective Entrepreneurship.
Were honored to be named a 2018 Top Workplace by Delaware News Journal and a Great Place to Work-Certified Company for 2018-2019.
WHAT SETS US APART
Chemours has the heart and energy of a startup, while being built upon a 200-year old legacy and a world-class product portfolio. A startup with a head start. This mentality drives both our strategy and employees. We believe a thriving workforce culture is essential to our success. Were earning our way to growth by unleashing the power of our talented, experienced, and passionate employees.
Chemours is an equal opportunity employer
Chemours is an E-Verify employer
Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation
Immigration sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) is not currently available for this position
At Chemours, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join Chemours and discover what it means when we say We Are Living Chemistry.
Posted YesterdayFull timeJR3998
social media, marketing communications, event management, corporate communications, internal communications, web content, sponsorship, creativity, branding, written communication, written and verbal communication, grammar, news, corporate social media, microsoft office