Chicago, IL 60631
What this job involves
* Actively leverage the central HR platform and available technology in order to drive value and results.
* Integrate a mindset around diversity and inclusion constantly; be able and willing to coach others to understand ways to optimize the firms values.
* Establish key stakeholder relationships and work across boundaries to drive results.
* Proactively anticipate opportunities or issues and develop innovative solutions to address the opportunities at root cause with the intention to arrive at sustainable solutions.
* Manage talent transitions and re-deployment (periods of high volume).
* Diagnose, coach and /or advise managers on day-to-day concerns related to employee performance, productivity and engagement challenges.
* Provide trends, feedback and other ancillary data that could improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of our team and platform performance.
* Positioning yourself as a credible champion who embodies the Jones Lang LaSalle culture and values in all of your interactions.
* Lead or participate in other just-in-time projects impacting business results.
* Support assigned client base in expansion and stabilization of new business with great consideration given to our employee experience.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
* Must have minimum 5 7 years of HR experience.
* Experience using data and/or analytics to arrive outcomes.
* Experience supporting both senior level executives and a dispersed hourly population is desired.
* SHRM certifications (PHR or SPHR), preferred.
* Energy and passion about human resources and advancing talent.
* Evidence of business acumen with proven results in influencing and advising managers and leaders at all levels whom are both virtual and local.
* Knowledge about where the best talent is, and how to attract them, while understanding the existing talent.
* Ability to rigorously assess talent with a combination of objectivity and a hint of intuition.
* Desire to succeed in a fast-paced, matrixed, ever-changing environment.
* Ability to thrive in ambiguity Can navigate through a complex, multi-faceted organization with multiple stakeholders.
* Creative problem solver in a sometimes resource constrained environment.
* Ability to maintain a sense of humor and a balanced perspective.
* Self-starter, results-oriented, and motivated professional.
* Continuous improvement mindset.
* Computer proficiency with advanced skills in Excel, Power Point, and other Office suite applications.
What you can expect from us
Were an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed togetheracross the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. Well offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, youll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We cant wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLLs recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the online application and/or overall selection process you may email us at email@example.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
human resources, recruiting, talent acquisition, policy, career development, organization, benefits, affirmative action, salary, sphr, diversity & inclusion, total rewards, employment, phr, job postings