Public Relations Coordinator or Intern
| Greater Denver Area
Please send resume to email@example.com
We�??re currently looking for a creative, results-focused PR Coordinator to join our team in our Denver, CO office who will play a key supporting role in executing client Marketing and PR programs. This position is part-time initially and will be a contractor 1099 or internship with an opportunity to grow with the company and to become a full time internal team member based on performance and company need.� �
About Cast Influence:
Cast Influence (https://castinfluence.com/) is more than a marketing and PR agency. We offer clients a way to broad(cast) their company, share their story and influence key audiences, both locally and worldwide. We offer traditional and non-traditional marketing, PR, website design and development, SEO, growth hacking, digital advertising, and community building with a focus on solving real problems with real impact. Founded in 2017 by Justin Kraft and Leah Taylor, who combined have over 38 years of experience across media, marketing, sales and brand positioning, having served in-house and on the agency side for several decades.
Here�??s a mix of what you�??ll be doing day to day:
* Assist in the brainstorming, strategy, creative ideas and planning sessions
* Produce client status reports and briefing materials for meetings.
* Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists.
* Assist in outreach to secure client media opportunities in trade, consumer, business media and other outlets.
* Conduct reliable and accurate media research (editorial calendars, speaking opportunities, media/analyst list development) and provide teams with industry-relevant news and research.
* Monitor clients�?? social media presence and draft social media posts on behalf of clients (Facebook, Twitter updates, blogger relations, and more).
* Produce strong written documents, including pitches, speaking opportunity abstracts, client communications, etc�?�
* Edit videos and presentations as assigned.
* Support relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
* Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics (e.g. web analytics and coverage reports).
* Invent ways to streamline communication and plan execution.
* Undertake general administrative and clerical duties.
Along with creativity, drive and self-motivation, your previous experience and attributes will include:
* Bachelor�??s degree,� relevant business experience, or working toward a degree. Willing to consider current college students focused on marketing, communications business, PR, journalism, and copywriting.
* 1+ years of PR or marketing experience working with b2b and b2c clients via internships, agency experience a big plus.
* Strong interest in the tech and desire to work with clients in that industry
* Strong writing and communication skills.
* Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, and team-oriented environment.
* Ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Fast learner with an inquisitive mind and eye for detail.
Read Full Job Description
social media, public relations, facebook, event management, writing, communication, copywriting, journalism, twitter, seo audits, creativity, media research, pr, press conferences, blogger relations