Catholic Charities of Baltimore
Baltimore, MD 21231
Undergraduate Internships Family Services Division
Candidates are required to be enrolled and in good standing at an accredited institution, studying in a field relevant to the position. Intakes are in late January, late May, and late August each year for a minimum of a one semester term. Deadlines for submitting an application are:
* Summer: April 15th
* Fall: July 10th
* Spring: November 15th
Child Welfare and Mental Health internships
* Residential Treatment Intern St. Vincent's Villa (Timonium). Must be available afternoons and evenings. Psychology, Social Work, Human Services, or related fields.
* Educational Treatment Intern Villa Maria School (Timonium). Must be available during normal school hours. Special Education, Human Services, Psychology, or related fields.
* Outpatient Clinic Intern locations vary (Abingdon and Millersville). Must be available Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons. Psychology, Social Work, Human Services, or related fields.
* Therapeutic Recreation Intern St. Vincent's Villa (Timonium). York College PA students only.
Administrative and Other internships
* Marketing Intern Treatment Foster Care (Baltimore). Must be available during normal business hours. Marketing, PR, Communications, or Social Work. Must have a strong interest in social work and access to their own means of transportation around Baltimore and Baltimore County.
latex, marketing, microsoft access, psychology, mental health, maya, business, transportation, special education, internships, matlab, teamwork, mathematica, data analysis, statistics