Additional Locations: US-MN-Arden Hills
Purpose and Passion Comprehensive Benefits Life-Work Integration Community Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, were solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, were one global team committed to making a difference in peoples lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purposeimproving lives through your lifes work.
Master Data Management - IT Senior Manager:
About the role
The primary responsibility of this IT Senior Manager role is to execute on the vision of delivering value to our business through the establishment of a centralized and extensible Master Data Management (MDM) practice, enabling Global Data Governance & Stewardship, Data Quality, and eliminating manual customizations in individual systems by providing standard integrations of mastered data to these dependent systems. This leader will be responsible for managing the delivery of multiple Product Teams, and will partner closely with a Global Data Governance Lead in engaging across BSCs business divisions and functions.
* Partner with leaders from business divisions and functions to understand their business needs, to drive business value, to establish objectives, goals, and priorities for delivery and ongoing support (DevOps Model).
* Responsible for staffing and developing Product Teams comprised of scrum masters, designers/analysts, and engineers/developers to deliver on the Master Data Management vision. Devotes a significant portion of time to managerial, leadership and employee development responsibilities.
* Responsible for ongoing support and delivering on future enhancements (through DevOps Model).
* Partners with leaders from the business divisions and functions to build and maintain a technology roadmap.
* Develops and manages to budgets, schedules and performance standards, tracking accountability of team to objectives.
* Manages relationships with software vendors.
* Ensures MDM deliverables meet or exceed service-level expectations for quality, timeliness, performance and budget.
* Works collaboratively, effectively, and efficiently with stakeholders to ensure alignment and prioritization of goals and resources across multiple stakeholders, project priorities, and organizational initiatives.
* Responsible for providing regular updates to IT and business executives regarding the strategic vision and execution status.
What we're looking for:
* Bachelor's degree required
* A minimum of 10+ years of experience in IT and partnering with business stakeholders
* Strong understanding of MDM, BI, Data Integration, and Analytics concepts
* Proven experience developing and maintaining a strong relationship with IT partners, and software vendors
* Proven ability to deliver IT solutions in a regulated environment
* Strong project management background, with experience leading large-scale initiatives
* Understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
* Strong people management experience required
* Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic and fast learner
* Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong written and verbal communication, with the ability to effectively communicate with executive leadership
* Advanced degree (MBA)
* Master Data Management experience
* Experience in managing Product Teams and SCRUM methodologies
* Experience partnering with leadership to drive and apply continuous improvements to data strategy
* Understanding of SOX and other Management Controls
* Past management experience providing leadership, development and coaching to high performing team
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If youre looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, theres no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
microsoft word, organization, problem solving, microsoft excel, project management, strategy, budgets, analytical skills, analytics, career development, cooking, agile methodologies, software development, scrum, scheduling