TRICARE Select Executive
International SOS has an exciting opportunity for a TRICARE Select Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring TRICARE beneficiaries receive the highest quality of healthcare assistance and exceptional, personalized customer service each time they contact the TRICARE Overseas program by maintaining the highest standards of professionalism, compassion, attention, to case management detail and an unwavering dedication to client service.
We are seeking a professional with a drive for excellence, strong capabilities to adapt to and lead change and an independent worker who can also work well as part of a team. The right candidate is able to work well under pressure, deliver results and observe deadlines.
Overall Purpose Of The Job
Responsible for ensuring TRICARE beneficiaries receive the highest quality of healthcare assistance and exceptional, personalized customer service each time they contact the TRICARE Overseas Program by maintaining the highest standards of professionalism, compassion, attention to case management detail and an unwavering dedication to client service.
* Maintains confidentiality of all beneficiary information. Understand and carry out all policies and procedures pertaining to the duties of a TRICARE Select Executive which govern the protection of confidential patient and beneficiary information as dictated by the United States Government in accordance with the International SOS Assistance,Inc./TRICARE Overseas Program Contract.
* Answer all incoming calls using the prescribed protocols. Maintain all documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Respond to in-bound inquiries generated from our retired military and military dependents to ensure prompt resolution.
* Explain TRICARE benefits, eligibility, basic claim inquiries and any other necessary information to beneficiaries, in a clear and precise manner.
* Oversee and provide direction to beneficiaries for processing the following types of events in the Benefit Enrollment system, including but not limited to:
* Newly eligible and annual benefit enrollment
* Adding, updating or removing a dependent
* Marital status update
* Efficiently perform specialized functions for each area of beneficiary and provider inquiries with a high level of accuracy.
* Provide empathetic, quality service to our customers
* Maintain specific quality and quantity standards.
* Maintain accurate documentation and paper files of work.
* Maintains a professional environment as evidenced by individual dress, workspace and personal demeanor.
* Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times, regardless of shift being worked.
* Assist with the training of new staff by mentoring them during their training program, when asked.
* Comply within established service recovery protocol
* Attends and participates in International SOS staff meetings and educational offerings
Required Skills and Knowledge
* Identifies and acts on potential problems and / or difficulties
* Demonstrates effective problem solving skills and lateral thinking
* Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize in a timely and effective manner
* Drives for results
* Ability to provide clear and concise written updates in English
* Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
* Proficient in Web Browsing and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and basic Excel)
* Leadership Oriented
* Customer Service Oriented
* Good Communication Skills
* Takes initiative, demonstrates responsibility
* Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule to cover peak times
* Business Focused
* Required Work Experience (Brief description of the job-related experience needed to perform the job)
* 2+ Work Experience Preferences: Prior work experience in human resources, benefits call center and/or customer service environment is required.
* Good computer skills; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Required Qualifications (Brief description of the educational background needed to perform the job)
* Completion of High School or related work experience
* Typing speed of 35 wpm
* Required Languages (Brief description of the language skills needed to perform the job)
* Spanish speaker preferred
* Travel / Rotation Requirements (Brief description of any travel or rotation requirements)
* Must qualify for ADP II Clearance
* Able to work shift work (Days, Evening, Nights)
This job description outlines the types of responsibilities the incumbent is required to perform.
The incumbent may be required to perform job related tasks other than those specifically presented in this job description. This job description is subject to regular review.
Job Type: Full-time
* Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
* Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
* Call Center: 2 years (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Spanish (Preferred)
professional services, leadership, customer service, microsoft office, microsoft excel, training, microsoft word, event planning, communication, problem solving, event management, english, human resources, microsoft outlook, spanish