Product Development Medical Device Guru
At Greenlight Guru, we help companies build medical devices that improve and extend the lives of millions of people.
Were experiencing rapid customer growth. Do you want to be a key component in an elite team? We are looking for a motivated, passionate, detailed oriented and driven professional to join our Customer Success Team. This role will work alongside our customers to ensure they continue to receive the "white-glove" level of support that they have grown to love.
On a given workday with the Greenlight team, you will:
* Onboard new customers to ensure the adoption of Greenlight Guru software
* Train customers on Greenlight Guru workspaces and workflows
* Help our clients be more productive with workflows within our application
* Provide guidance and training on Quality Management Systems, design controls, risk management, and regulatory submissions.
* Use Zendesk/Jira to support customer issues and feature requests
* Provide customer support by bridging customer needs with the Development team.
* Attend cross-functional team meetings.
Great-fit candidates will have:
* 3+ years working in the medical device industry, preferably with a role of Product Development Engineer or Quality Engineer capacity
* Bachelors Degree
* A proactive approach with strong attention to detail and organization
* Demonstrated strong work ethic and consistent over-achievement
* Excellent time management skills
Icing on the Cake:
* A driver mentality and is a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
* Team player mindset with a track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within a company
* Become a thought leader on medical device industry topics.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Seeks challenging job assignments to continue learning.
* Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation and about helping each other become better engineers
* Flexible hours
* Health insurance
* Disability insurance
This is a full-time, permanent position based out of our downtown Indianapolis HQ. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time. No recruiters please.
medical devices, cross-functional team leadership, product development, regulatory submissions, training, medical device directive, leading cross functional teams, quality management, clinical development, pharmaceutical industry, product launch, market access, pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical sales, clinical trials