Social Media Intern (Part-Time / Flexible Hours)
Tayne Law Group
New York, NY
will be partially responsible for maintaining and monitoring the firms social media presence. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to, developing and scheduling posts for the firms social media channels, writing blog posts pertaining to various personal finance topics, and assisting the Social Media Manager when needed.
* Manage the firms Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest accounts.
* Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
* Observe and record the analytics from each social media profile.
* Write one to two blog entries per week as well as assisting in the development of an editorial calendar.
* Assist the social media manager on other miscellaneous projects.
* Well organized and detail-oriented
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
* Basic understanding of social media and its application in marketing endeavors
* Currently majoring in either Business, Marketing, Communications, or another related major
* Prior experience in social media management a plus
* Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite a plus
It is our hope that the intern will be able to leave this position with a better understanding of how to use various social media management tools, the ability to identify opportunities in the social media marketing landscape, and numerous examples of their hard work for use in their portfolio.
If you would like to apply for the Social Media Intern position, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Offer
* Medical benefits for employees and their families
* Retirement plan with company match
* Paid holidays and flexible vacation time
* Kitchen stocked full of yummy and often home baked snacks
* Frequent team building ice cream and cake events
* Adorable office puppies to love
* Awesome company outings
social media, social media marketing, facebook, microsoft powerpoint, blogging, writing, twitter, editorial, pinterest, creativity, google+, linkedin, social media management, microsoft excel, microsoft word