Sample Coordinator, E-Commerce
New York, NY 10036
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
To assist in maintaining the image of all Michael Kors brand categories through the coordination of product for all e-commerce efforts.
Position interacts with: retail, sales, merchandising, e-commerce, product development, licensing, PR and Creative Services teams.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Acts as day-to-day liaison between Michael Kors and Sandbox ecommerce team for MMK, mens and collection accessories and RTW shoots.
* Responsible for trafficking all products from the house to the e-commerce photo shoot studio.
* Coordinate and organize merchandise for all scheduled e-commerce shoots.
* Manage sample check in and returns within sandbox.
* Follow up with production teams regarding outstanding samples throughout the duration of seasonal shoot.
* Work with partners in office to make sure they are prepared to receive returns across all product categories
* Tag handbag/small leather goods, footwear, cold weather, suns and belts and RTW.
* Compile e-commerce style indexes on set.
* Select administrative office duties.
* Assist in ecommerce style outs/looks process.
* Organize all e-commerce style out photos and documents.
* Support on set fashion team for all active shoot e-commerce shoot days
* Four Year Degree- Bachelors or equivalent
* 1 year of experience; relevant internship experience preferred
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Has the ability to problem-solve, be forward thinking and anticipate needs
* Proactive, flexible, and hard working
* Must be able to work cross-functionally
* Excellent organizational skills
* Must be able to multi task
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V
merchandising, retail, microsoft excel, fashion, microsoft powerpoint, brand development, organization, footwear, creativity, accessories, leather, flexibility, written communication, creative services, microsoft office