# Supply Chain Intern (Summer 2020)
As a Supply Chain Intern, you will be mastering Supply Chain related
competencies. Matco Tools encourages skill development and relationship
building with friendly, experienced coworkers. You will receive guidance from
supervisors, mentors, and subject matter experts that will guide you in
succeeding in your role and discovering your ideal career.
**Who are we looking for?**
Are you a natural problem solver? Do you like to be hands on and focus on
continuous improvement? Are you results driven and detail oriented? We are
looking for students with an interest in supply chain who want to make an
impact in a global business environment. If you are looking for a dynamic
company to start and grow your career, we want to talk with you.
The selected candidate will work on purchasing, logistics, sourcing, or
reverse supply chain projects.These projects will require analytical skills
and will have an impact on the overall business objectives. The goal for the
intern is to develop, manage, and execute on a specific project with defined
deliverables. This person will be required to deliver an end of project
presentation to the Matco senior leadership team.
* Must meet the Matco Tools Internship Program Application requirements
* Must be pursuing a BS or graduate degree in Supply Chain Management or a related major
* Must have completed sophomore level courses prior to the internship start; successful completion of supply chain-related courses preferred
In order to submit an application for the Matco Tools Summer Internship
Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
* Students must be currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited program or institution and have completed at least four semesters of undergraduate studies prior to the start of the internship OR be currently enrolled and taking classes in an accredited graduate program
* Have obtained a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher during the last semester completed before the current program application deadline
* Meet any school requirements for participation students also must meet any additional criteria their school requires for participation in our program. This may include G.P.A., grade level, and number of credit hours earned.
* Be at least 18 years of age when the program begins
**Primary Location: **North America-United States-OH-Stow
**Work Locations: **
**Job: **Supply Chain / Logistics
**Organization: **Matco Tools
supply chain management, supply chain, logistics, purchasing, continuous improvement, organization, analytical skills, supplies, leadership, sourcing, presentations, scheduling, business, cooking, detail oriented