Intern: Finance Process Automation at Equinix
Posted in Health Care about 8 hours ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Redwood City, California
Intern: Finance Process Automation
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and its our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic college students who love to learn and want to make an impact on the world. Join the Equinix team and shape the future of cloud computing and enterprise connectivity at one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in America (Forbes).
The Equinix Internship Program offers wide-ranging opportunities in Information Technology, Engineering, Human Resources, Finance and more. Spend your time gaining practical work experience and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the industry. Work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow students from around the country.
* Working on building Process/Task Dashboard
* Working on updating Intranet Home Page Updates
* Working on building robotic process automation
* Gather requirements of the project
* Research solution to implement the project
* Work with team to document the process library
* Work with the team to develop and roll out the automation process/task dashboard
* A BS, MS degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science/Engineering, or related technical filed.
* Programming expertise in a language of your choice.
* Knowledge of SQL is plus
* Knowledge of database (RDBMS or Time-Series) systems.
* Curious, self-driven, analytical and excited to play with data.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
sql, finance, programming, microsoft excel, microsoft word, research, computer science, vba, economics, stochastic calculus, econometrics, matlab, monte carlo simulation, applied mathematics, data analysis