Campaign Support Staff
Movember - Los Angeles, CA
Full-time$14 - $15 an hour
* Organizational Skills
* Customer Service
* Microsoft Office
Campaign Support Staff
* Use your customer service experience to help make a positive difference to mens health!
* Full training provided
* Seasonal work opportunity
Currently operating in over 20 countries, the Movember Foundation is the only charity tackling mens health on a global scale. Were addressing some of the biggest health issues faced by men: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide prevention.
We are currently looking to recruit a great Campaign Support team to join our highly successful annual charity campaign. You will be a part of our vibrant and energetic team to support the campaign across the United States for 4 months, commencing in early September 2019.
To succeed in this role you will be reliable, hard-working, friendly and confident. You will need to have an outgoing personality, the willingness to work hard, and have fantastic customer service skills. You will have proven experience in a similar customer service environment, excellent communication skills, experience in operational support, be a problem solver, have a confident and professional manner, be proficient in MS Office, have a can do attitude, and of course love moustaches!
* Responding to all telephone, live chat, and email inquiries in a fast and effective manner
* Collecting, delivering and packaging mail for the Fundraising team
* Supporting the Fundraising team on key accounts
* Identifying any patterns or issues with the website, and reporting these to the Community
* Engagement Manager
* Processing offline donations and gift matching donations
* Attending local events, where necessary, to give our fundraisers a remarkable experience
* Supporting the Marketing and Communications team in identifying community fundraisers for
* potential media opportunities
* Supporting the Marketing and Communications team in distributing ambassador and media merchandise
* Research on potential partnership opportunities
* Supporting the thank you plan post campaign
* Handling adhoc requests such as filing, mailing and database management
Expertise required in:
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
* Experience working in a customer service environment
* Highly developed organization skills and ability to prioritize
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Happy to work occasional evenings and weekends
* Works well under pressure and to deadlines, with the flexibility to handle last- minute issues and projects
* Good team player with excellent communication skills
* Attention to accuracy and detail, with strong organizational skills
* Adaptability and flexibility
* High degree of self-motivation and initiative
This role is based in Culver City, California, with full training provided to the successful applicant. Please also answer the below two questions in your application.
* What Movember Value resonates the most with you and why?
* What creates a great customer service experience?
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
* Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
* United States (Required)
fundraising, event management, communication, marketing communications, campaigns, research, microsoft office, customer service, training, organization, mental health, flexibility, donations, community, media