Construction Field Service Administrator
Foley Incorporated - Bensalem, PA
Full-timeEstimated: $30,000 - $43,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* High School Diploma or GED
* Associate's Degree
* Time Management
* Leadership Experience
* Project Management
Department: Machinery Service - Bensalem
* Maintain Job Site Solutions Report and distribute accordingly.
* Process all COD transactions.
* Communicate with the Field Technicians on timeliness and accuracy of work orders.
* Review all work orders and make any necessary corrections prior to invoicing to eradicate defective work orders and reduce the back out rate.
* Sort and scan any associated attachment in DSI (return tags, warranty slips, etc.)
* Control the petty cash account.
* Maintain the 10 day last labor report.
* Handle incoming calls and obtain pertinent information to schedule customer repairs in the Field.
* Work closely with the Assistant Field Service Dispatcher and Foreman to ensure we are meeting our customers needs.
* Enforce and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
* Complete warranty checklist.
* Responsible for accuracy and scan into DSI folder when closing applicable work orders.
* High School Diploma, Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent.
* Minimum 3 years experience with progressive maintenance/repair experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
* Strong project management, time management, team building and leadership skills; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
* Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and other position related software.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we do not acknowledge receipt of resumes and we are unable to give status updates. If you are selected for an interview, a member of our recruiting staff will contact you. In the event that you are not contacted within a 3 to 4 week period, it is likely that we are pursuing other candidates. We encourage you to return to this website on a regular basis in the event that another position is of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60.300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60.741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and protected veteran status, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
microsoft word, project management, construction, training, contractors, microsoft office, microsoft excel, team building, time management, invoicing, recruiting, event management, policy, organization, scheduling