Patient Care Technician I - CLC Med-Surg-Adult-4th Floor - 66544 at The University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted in Other about 13 hours ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Galveston, Texas
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
High school or equivalent AND completion of one of the following technical programs:
* Completion of a recognized Nurse Assistant program OR
* Completion of a Medical Assistant program OR
* Completion of Medical Corpsman program OR
* Completion of EMT program OR
* 2 years of experience in a direct patient care environment OR
* Is enrolled in a recognized School of Nursing and has completed the first semester of education which contains clinical concepts and health assessment or the equivalent.
* Current BLS required.
To provide technical assistance and supportive patient care to meet the needs of individual patients throughout assigned areas.
Salary $25,440 to $31,800 annually, commensurate with experience. This position is in pay band code PC11.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Req id: 66544.
bls, patient care, direct patient care, certified nursing assistant, emt, coding, clinical, medical, health assessment, med-surg, registered nurse, cpr certified, phlebotomy, vital signs, healthcare