Intern or recent grad? Sales Coordinator/Account Management- apply here
Newair, is looking for a self-motivated, team-player with a can-do attitude. If you are a recent college graduate looking fora career in a fast paced, energy driven, team-oriented company. Look no farther, this may be the right fit!
We are looking for a motivated Sales Retail/Account Manager to join our dynamic Sales team. The Account Manager is responsible for managing strategic national accounts and big-box retailers (Amazon, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, etc.), as well as winning new accounts and growing the assigned territory. Like us, you are goal-oriented and thrive in an environment of autonomy and accountability. This is an entry level position in our company in which we both determine the best job and career based on what you like and excel at.
Does this describe you?
* Sound Judgment -- You can use common sense and make decisions within company policies and procedures.
* Proactive vs. reactive -- You dont wait to be told. Sometimes you might not get the level of direction you prefer, but that does not stop you from moving forward to the best of your ability.
* Team Contribution You actively participate and share information as a committed member of the team and work with others to help complete goals and objectives.
* Flexible Persistence You excel in a changing and challenging environment with tight deadlines and a quick pace.
Our salary/commission plan is extremely competitive and includes a matched 401k, good benefits and a team-mindset environment. We are a drug free and non-smoking office. We hire the finest, pay is competive and have high expectations. Visit us at www.newair.com/careers
Job Type: Full-time
* Management: 1 year (Preferred)
* 401(k): 1 year (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* United States (Preferred)
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Other types of insurance
* Retirement benefits or accounts
* Gym memberships or discounts
* Employee discounts
* Flexible schedules
* Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
account management, microsoft excel, sales, retail, goal oriented, social media, facebook, social networking, twitter, cision, marketing communications, social media marketing, event planning, market research, advertising