ADP is hiring a Reference Specialist - Reference Management.
In a nutshell: ADP is on a mission to unlock business potential for clients of all sizes, all over the world. At the center of it all is our Sales Operations team, helping to create, build, and launch the tools and strategies that help our sales teams be their best.
As the Reference Specialist, you will play an important role on this team reporting to the Senior Director of Sales Operations. You will manage the reference program for several of the core MNC products. To get a 360 view of all referenceable clients, you'll build strong relationships with internal partners in Implementation, Service, Product, and Marketing. You are the quarterback for everything that pertains to client advocacy.
When it comes to referenceable clients, you will be the subject matter expert and go-to resource for the sales, implementation, service, product marketing, and marketing teams in helping find and secure references. You will also partner with marketing to develop go-to-market references, such as webcast, video testimonials, press releases, blogs, and quotes.
Does this sound like you?
* Relationship builder. Can easily navigate in a matrixed environment, while strengthening partnerships and building advocacy.
* Problem solver. Uses creativity and strategy to identify gaps, navigate challenges, and uncover solutions.
* Inquisitive by nature. Compelled to learn as much as possible and discover insights that allow you to create a more strategic approach to execution.
* Detail driven. Keen eye for details that impact the big picture.
* Results driven. Motivated by success and dedicated to making a difference.
* Trusted Advisor. Delivers on promises...every time.
At ADP, every person counts. We welcome unique talents and perspectives. We welcome ideas on how to do things differently. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If you want to be a part of shaping our future while creating limitless potential in your own, you belong at ADP. #HelloWork #CountMeIn #LikeABoss #WinitAll #OwnIt
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Manage Referenceable Clients Like a Boss
* Work closely with the Senior Director of Sales Operations, as well as field sales leadership, implementation, and service to identify and manage referenceable clients for all product lines
* Collaborate Daily
* Develop relationships with the implementation, and service teams to ensure a complete view of the client and any issues that need to be resolved prior to engagement with prospects
* Partner with the Marketing Team to identify clients and a create a pipeline for testimonials
* Be the Reliable Resource for Requests
* Be the go-to person for all name drops, RFP's and peer-to-peer requests. Identify suitable references, confirm referenceability with relationship owner, and work with relationship owner to secure the reference and coordinate the call with prospective client
* Deliver Meaningful Results
* Create reports and dashboards showing trends and gaps among referenceability of our client base
* Help continue to educate the service teams on the importance of referenceability and securing multiple contacts at an organization as referenceable
* Domestic travel approximately 10-15%. Relocation Not Required.
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* BA/BS in related field
* 2-4 years in a Sales, Marketing, or Client Service organization.
* Microsoft Office and Salesforce proficient
* Capacity for building relationships both internally and externally
* Track record of excellent communication, project management, planning and time management skills
* Collaborative approach to work
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
microsoft excel, microsoft word, project management, microsoft office, time management, communication, organization, blogging, talent acquisition, hiring, press releases, sales operations, building relationships, product marketing, planning