San Francisco, CA
Chargehound is the only fully automated chargeback solution for merchants. We work with Fortune 500 merchants, massive marketplace platforms, and storied retailers across the globe. We're the only vendor in the world backed by PayPal and vetted by major payment processors like Braintree. Recently we announced our Strategic Partner status with Paypal. Chargehound is backed by investors like Reid Hoffman, Khosla Ventures, PayPal Ventures, and Y Combinator.
At Chargehound, we offer companies the most scalable and powerful solution for managing chargebacks and friendly fraud. About 1% of all online sales will be disputed this year and Chargehound is best suited to help merchants recapture that opportunity. As online sales grow, so does Chargehound, and we're looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
Chargehound is looking for an Operations Lead to drive the adoption of our industry-leading technology with some of the largest and fastest-growing merchants in the world. This is a highly versatile role that requires you to switch gears from interacting with clients at large corporations across hierarchies to small technology-driven ventures to partners in the Fintech space. As an Operations lead, you'll resolve most complex issues for our users, and work cross-functionally to drive projects that optimize user experience and enable Chargehound's growth at scale.
While helping our users, you'll work closely with every part of Chargehound and focus on surfacing insights to address user pain points and root causes at scale as well as interacting with our users, handling most complex support requests and optimizing their Chargehound experience.
We're looking for someone who is driven by curiosity, is an effective communicator, can research and learn about new topics quickly, and enjoys solving problems.
What you'll do:
* Become a subject matter expert on Chargehound's product and work with users directly to resolve the most complex issues.
* Help new users implement the Chargehound solution and develop custom workflows that satisfy user needs while driving revenue.
* Work with existing users to improve performance and find new revenue opportunities with existing accounts.
* Use data to identify and surface product insights from user interactions.
* Optimize our self-help channels to better enable our users to address their questions, improve internal and external product documentation to scale and optimize our issue resolution workflows.
* Have an opportunity to learn how a software startup operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization.
Who you are:
* Someone who is curious, loves learning about technical products, and is energized by the challenge of solving difficult problems for users.
* You have strong stakeholder management and communication skills, both written and verbally
* You're an organized self-starter who is able to scope projects and drive initiatives
* You can prioritize and quickly adapt to changing environment and competing priorities
* 2+ years of experience in business user facing/ project management role preferred
* Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
* Paid parental leave
* Relocation support
* Wellness and commuter benefits
* Flexible work hours
* Competitive vacation policy
* Team lunch once a week
Who we are:
Our team hails from all around the world and brings a diverse range of background, experiences and interests to the table. We value a culture of hard work, humor, compassion and respect.
project management, cooking, root cause analysis, microsoft word, research, communication, retail, problem solving, organization, policy, accounts payable, business, wellness, user experience, stakeholder management