Regional Tender Analyst
The Regional Tender Analyst is responsible for supporting business opportunities through growth of Global/Regional RFQs and Tenders. This role helps in supporting the submission of market competitive rates from all Americas countries on a bid by bid basis.
Job Duties:  - 
* Analyzes data gathered from internal and external sources (vendors, operations, product, commercial, marketing) to create a cost-beneficial solution response proposals for the customer
* Responsible for completion of global RFQs according to set process
* Interact with country pricing teams
* Review offers through analysis of data gathering.
* Complete RFQ documentation and follow up
* Continuously update of RFQ pricing database library to contribute to the effective processing and competitiveness of RFQs
* Ensure adherence to Global Tender Process Compliance
* Ensure Timeliness of Americas Region submissions
* Preparing responses that meet high standard of quality, completeness and competitiveness of Americas Region Submissions
* Other duties as required and assigned by Regional Tender Manager and Regional leadership
* Compile information received from local countries into templates
Education and Experience:
* Bachelors Degree in logistics, business administration, or related field
* Prefer 1 year of experience with International Transportation
* PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Access and Excel
* Excellent written and oral communication skills that demonstrate a proven ability to develop relationships with a range of internal and external customers
* Excellent planning and organizational skills
* Ability to interpret and carry out instructions, written, oral or diagram form
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered Essential Functions and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform Essential Functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Functions.
leadership, pricing, microsoft excel, data analysis, marketing, microsoft word, microsoft access, microsoft outlook, logistics, analysis, business analysis, process improvement, business development, sales operations, analytics