Finanace Assistant ( Contract-Temp)
Location Lincolnshire, Illinois
Department (Org 2) Zenith RD Administration E10017
Job Requisition 23156
Zenith Electronics, LLC (LGEZE)
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make ldquo;Life Goodrdquo; ndash; from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about Mantra. Lifersquo;s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value.nbsp; At LG, you#39;re encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skillmdash;and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That#39;s why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
LG is seeking a talented Finance Assistant in our Lincolnshire IL nbsp;offices nbsp; ( This is a Temporary/Contract assignment initially through the end of the year, Possible extension)
Role amp; Responsibilities;
* Monthly reports for CTO Korea amp; CFO MBR reporting
* Actual/Budget/MP analysis
* Capital Budget/expenditure analysis
* Routine GEVS, Invoice Portal, EPSF voucher processing
* Analyze general ledger(GL)
* Support Sr. Manager with related visa matters
* Track all visa cases
* Create files for public access folders and others
* Patent Maintenance fee processing amp; tracking
* Pro:Idiom check amp; all other collections/distribution to NJ accounting
* Legacy matter (401K) inquiry follow up amp; other support upon request
* Bachelor#39;snbsp; Degree preferred
* Minimum of 1-3 years of Accounting knowledge (preferred)
* Minimum of 1-3 yearsnbsp; budget planning (preferred)
* Ability to multi-task and co-work with others
* Excellent organizational skillsnbsp;
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Bilingual (Korean/English)
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.nbsp; Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Back Email Apply Now
microsoft excel, accounting, microsoft word, finance, microsoft powerpoint, analysis, research, general ledger, microsoft access, administration, collections, reporting, leadership, english, organization