Inbound Sales Development Intern
CoSchedule in Fargo, ND, USA
Bismarck or Fargo, North Dakota.
Our customers know us as the #1 marketing calendar that helps them save a ton of time and get more traffic. Our team knows us as the best place in North Dakota to do what you love, and love what you do. Every. Day.
You should know us as a startup (with all the perks), and the fastest growing technology company in North Dakota. Every day we build, market, and support an amazing product that customers from 100+ countries love. Are you ready to join us?
The Inbound Sales Development Intern is a driven, outgoing, and tech savvy sales representative. As an Inbound Sales Development Intern, you will identify potential expansion opportunities within CoSchedules current customer base and facilitate a clear handoff to our Sales Account Executives or Customer Success Team.
The Inbound Sales Development Intern is an intern, part-time sales position that will give you exposure to our fast-paced sales environment and a global audience of customers.
The position offers hourly pay, and requires 15-20 hours per week.
* Research CoSchedules current customer base for potential expansion opportunities.
* Run initial discovery calls or email campaigns to identify customer requirements and expectations to make tailored product recommendation.
* Match leads with relevant product features to solve business needs, and organize them by use case or customer type.
* Document customer needs and prioritize leads based on those metrics.
* Thoroughly qualify all opportunities and handoff pre-qualified leads to Sales Account Executives or Customer Success Managers.
* Assist the Marketing Team with implementation and maintenance of various lead nurturing email funnels and campaigns.
* Create a professional and engaging environment for current customers.
* Provide and accept feedback on what's working and what's not working.
* Execute against (and exceed) monthly quotas and KPIs.
* Pursuing Bachelor's Degree.
* 1+ years of relevant experience in sales - client facing, consulting or marketing.
* You are competitive and driven to achieve goals.
* Driven to succeed and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* You manage your time well, can set priorities, and take initiative. Every hour, every day.
* Track record of overachieving set goals.
* Exceptional organization, presentation, and communication skills - phone, email, and webinar.
* Understand and apply effective business development strategies and techniques.
* Willingness to work in a collaborative work environment.
* You possess a strong technical aptitude.
* Other duties as assigned.
The Thatd Be Greats:
* Previous experience in sales development or lead nurturing.
* Strong marketing background or interest in social media and other digital marketing formats.
* Expert-level awareness of CoSchedule and our product offering.
* Free Parking.
* Free coffee, tea, soda, water -- all the hydration you need!
* Company supplied MacBook Pro.
* Casual dress Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdayand Friday.
* We hold an annual Bratwurst Blowout that usually includes pellet guns and go carts.
* Unpredictable appearance of breakfast pastries.
* Free faxing! (for all your faxing needs.)
Posted date: 5 hours ago
social media, digital marketing, communication, organization, presentations, campaigns, lean startup, microsoft excel, sales, research, business development, consulting, professional services, tech savy, driven