Lennar Homes Peoria, AZ
Posted 11 hours ago
Experience - 1 years
$17.00 - $50.00/Hour
Construction, Homebuilding, Sales - Marketing
Real Estate, Sales, Construction
Primary focus is to administer and coordinate the new home purchase process and close of escrow with the ultimate goal of creating Tickled, Delighted and Happy customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Inspect signboards; model home center and inventory for maintenance and appearance
* Assist New Home Consultant by attending to guests in his/her absence
* Operate CRM computer system for data input
* Prepare various sales documents for Division, title and mortgage companies etc
* Coordinate all paperwork following original purchase agreement
* Present a professional business like appearance. Ability to professionally interact with all levels of management and customers
* Attend sales meetings and training as scheduled
* Perform all other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum one (1) year experience in similar position or related areas of the real estate industry preferred
* High school diploma or GED required
* Valid drivers license
* Active Real Estate license or will obtain license within six (6) months of being hired
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Computer for Tracts
* Excellent human relation skills and great attitude
* Detailed and numbers oriented
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Strong organizational skills
* Good grammar/spelling
* Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
* Follow directions from a supervisor
* Interact well with co-workers
* Understand and follow work rules and procedures
* Accept constructive feedback
* Team-oriented, professional appearance and demeanor
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this Job.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Opportunity awaits at Lennar! As one of America's leading homebuilders, we make it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets. We seek spirited, passionate and energetic Team players with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a burning desire to excel.
* Peoria, AZ
marketing, microsoft excel, management, microsoft word, crm, training, purchasing, organization, team-oriented, business, real estate, construction, professional services, materials, real estate transactions