Hiring School Photographers
Cantrell Photography, Inc. - Fullerton, CA
Full-time$12 - $15 an hour
* Heavy Lifting
* Driver's License
Cantrell Photography Inc. is looking for motivated persons, interested in becoming part of our team. High energy, enthusiastic and a real people person are a must when working with both students and staff.
A current drivers license and reliable transportation is needed since you will be required to transport yourself to the job sites. Pay is $12.00 to $15.00 an hour and raises are given to those who show competence and a good demeanor while at schools. No experience needed. Training will be offered before the season begins. If you are seeking a rewarding career as a school photographer give us a call (714)526-3540. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
School Photographer Day to Day Responsibilities
* Willing to work a varied schedule which includes early mornings and travel to a different job site daily.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as a team environment
* Reliable, insured and registered transportation(in compliance with state laws) to reach assigned locations
* Must have valid drivers license.
* Ability to lift and operate camera equipment, up to 25 pounds.
* Demonstrate a positive and professional image with excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skill.
* Local applicants only.
Job Type: Full-time
* English (Required)
* United States (Required)
* Morning (Required)
photography, camera, customer service, communication, english, training, organization, photographers, digital photography, event photography, photo editing, photos, adobe lightroom, darkroom, image editing