Salt Lake City, UT
Tired of web companies masquerading as tech startups? Looking for real development, with real impact?
This is an internship position (or entry-level), with the potential of a full-time position for the right candidate. Opportunity for involvement is limited only by your enthusiasm (i.e. you do real work, not toy intern problems).
What you will be doing:
* Working with our team developing a large client-side application.
* Drive the machine learning back-end.
* Develop data visualization interfaces and graphical interfaces.
You must have:
* Experience with OO-based design.
* Interest in human-centered design, autonomous systems, sustainability, or intelligent agents.
* Must be able to both work in a team and have the ability to self manage on your own.
You should have:
* Experience with HTML and CSS.
* Experience with MVC design patterns.
Its helpful to have:
* Fundamentals of human-computer interaction design.
* Experience with application development.
* Experience with relational databases, PostgreSQL.
* Hourly Wage.
* We can support academic credits for students.
To apply for this position:
You must have or near completing a B.S. or better. Unless you have significant experience, a coding camp isn't sufficient computer science background for this position. With your introduction and resume, include a description of a project (of any type) you personally created, devised, built, managed, organized, or designed that was of your own self-initiative. Also include any portfolio work, links to your code repo, personal website, etc.
PassiveLogic is the world's first autonomous building automation system. Just scan the building with a tablet, and we create the building's digital twin, from which our physics engine autonomously controls your building in real time. We turn complex building automation into a simple plug-and-play experience, improving the profitability of automation installers by 2X, and allowing them to execute at scale. PassiveLogic's disruptive control technology is like an engineer-in-a-box that provides real-time autopilot for buildings. We reinvent the fundamental principals of automation using physics and artificial intelligence to replace todays antiquated systems.