McKenna Management, Inc. - Westford, MA
InternshipEstimated: $26,000 - $35,000 a year
* Computer Skills
* Constant Contact
* Office Experience
* Event Marketing
* Organizational Skills
In this role, you will support the communications efforts for our clients programs, services, and other activities. Youll bring your strong communications skills to a variety of channels, including our clients social media accounts, website, and email marketing initiatives.
* Distribute social media content on behalf of clients across a variety of channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
* Assist in writing content for various social media channels, as well as blogs and news releases.
* Prepare regular reports for clients about their social media activity and engagement.
* Draft email blasts for membership and event marketing campaigns using email marketing platforms like Constant Contact and Mail Chimp.
* Manage contact lists within email marketing platforms to ensure they are up to date.
Website & Content Management
* Maintain our clients websites we will provide training on our easy-to-use system!
* Post content, news stories, blog posts, and photos to client websites.
* Assist with content migration and file management for new client websites.
* Create and edit miscellaneous documents in Word and presentations in PowerPoint.
* Create and edit miscellaneous graphics and flyers in Canva, or similar tools.
* Provide other support for our clients, which may include member service via email and telephone, event support, database management, and other special projects, as assigned.
* Create and edit surveys and evaluations in Survey Monkey.
* Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
* 1-2 years of experience in a professional office environment, preferably a small business, association, or nonprofit organization internship and summer work experience counts!
* Demonstrated organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and a creative eye.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
* Computer proficiency and an interest in learning new tools and platforms.
* Experience with Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, or website platforms a plus.
* Flexibility to work independently and as a team player.
Job Type: Internship
* One location
social media, microsoft powerpoint, facebook, blogging, event management, email marketing, twitter, web content, content management, instagram, youtube, creativity, constant contact, linkedin, written and verbal communication