Adoption Choices, Inc. - Golden, CO
InternshipEstimated: $17,000 - $24,000 a year
* Writing Skills
* Microsoft Office
A small adoption agency is looking for an editorial intern to write weekly blog posts.
This is a remote, virtual and unpaid internship that may lead into a full time position.
Adoption Choices, Inc. lends its hand to provide unplanned pregnancy counseling & adoptive family assistance throughout the United States. A full service adoption agency, Adoption Choices, Inc. staff is committed to providing a progressive and empathetic experience to all involved in the adoption process.
We are looking for detail-oriented candidate with strong writing and editing skills.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a college student who is looking to gain knowledge in the editorial and writing field.
We would like to hire an individual who has a passion to help others and does so through writing and blogging.
- Write, edit and review weekly articles for each website
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Research digital marketing techniques
- Identify social media strategies to increase viewers on website
- Working towards a Bachelors degree in Journalism, Public Relations, English or in the Communications field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- WordPress proficiency is a plus
**Please send resume, cover letter, writing sample and a link to your portfolio. Be sure to include why you think you're a good fit for the internship, and why you want to work with us.**
Job Type: Internship
social media, blogging, editorial, journalism, public relations, wordpress, digital marketing, articles, microsoft office, research, english, cooking, detail oriented, writing and editing, editing