Occupational Therapist - Spectrum (Part-Time) at ChanceLight
Posted in Education 16 minutes ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wadsworth, Illinois
Work. With Purpose
Spectrum, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor and a stellar work ethic we should talk.
Check out this ChanceLight video and visit our website to learn about the ChanceLights three divisions and their respective companies.
Spectrum occupational therapists work in dedicated environments with students whose IEPs have called for specific occupational therapies to be delivered in conjunction with other therapies, behavioral approaches, and educational plans.
* Develop and implement curriculum consistent with the letter and intent of each students IEP including all on-site and community-based instruction as monitored by campus leadership.
* Consult with campus leadership on the progress of assigned students and the implementation of the IEP/ITP/PBIP and assist in transition plans for integrating the student back to a public school placement (mainstreaming/inclusion) or to an adult program.
* Participate on IEP team and advise members on students progress or challenges.
* Maintain accurate data collection and decision making based on data analysis as mandated by the IEP.
* Observe and train campus staff in the implementation of any OT goals required by students.
Join the Spectrum Family! - YouTube
The ChanceLight Story.
Please email: email@example.com to submit your resume.
occupational therapy, therapists, leadership, data analysis, organization, curriculum design, problem solving, creativity, iep, education, goal oriented, career development, innovation, work ethic, integration